Thursday, January 3, 2008

On Life Tilt...

I'm on life tilt right now. I'm working on this no nicotine thing for the new year and it's killing me. I'm an irritable bastard right now. I had an extreme case of road rage this evening on the way home from work. Traffic was bad on the way home and I don't think we ever got above 55 mph on a 70mph interstate! I finally got fed up and took the back roads home only to get behind the slowest driver on the planet and no means to pass the dickhead.

Also, my shift keys on my keyboard aren't working properly and that's pissing me off. Add that to the fact that the new Season of The Wire on HBO was been leaked on to the net and I thought I was going to get to see the first 2 episodes before Sunday. HBO seems to have rounded up all the pirated copies (at least in all the places I know to look). So instead of being able to watch The Wire tonight like I was looking forward to doing, I got nothing.

Not being able to watch The Wire might be a good thing for me financially since I'll probably play some poker, but to be honest with you, I need to calm down a bit before I play. I'm severely on edge right now and need to relax. I don't want to go on monkey tilt and lose all my winnings I've worked so hard to gain the past 2 weeks.

0 comments: