Friday, January 4, 2008

Is it even worth it?

I don't remember being this much on edge in previous attempts to quit dipping snuff. I'm wound up TIGHT right now and could just explode at any minute. I knew I'd be grumpy, but this is crazy. It's not really just being grumpy either, I'm just almost nervous. I don't feel like my normal laid back self. I know these are just withdrawl symptoms and they should ease in a couple days, but damn. Everything around me annoys the shit out of me. I'm a miserable bastard right now.

I've tried taking deep breaths when I get all wound up so I can calm down. I've tried music, walking around, all sorts of crap. Nothing seems to help. I think I need to get my hands on some Xanax or something like that to take the edge off.

The only thing that seems to relax me is writing in this blog about how miserable I am right now. So, instead of popping pills or smoking dope or killing small puppies Mike Vick style, I might just fill up this blog full of nonsense similar to this particular post.

0 comments: