Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to the same ol'

I had a snow day today. Well, not really. I was supposed to go to Winston-Salem, NC this morning, but the weather Gods didn't think so. So I worked from home. The good thing about working from home is the 2 hours worth of driving that I don't have to worry about plus I get more shit done when I'm here by myself.

I started back up grinding on the poker tables this evening and put in a decent session. Decent hand-wise, but shitty results-wise. I got off and running quickly, winning a few buy ins within my first 150 hands. THen it all went to shit after that and I made a whopping $0.85 for my session.

This break-even stretch is reaching 7K hands and it's wearing thin on me right now. At least it's not a downswing I guess and the bankroll is still building, although the pace is at a crawl right now. My winrate at the 25NL tables has plummeted from over 7 PTBB/100 to 3.76 PTBB/100. That's horrible.

0 comments: