Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bored to death

I'm bored to death. I've played poker and it didn't do it for me. I've watched all the Dexter I can watch too. It's 9:30 p.m. on a Saturday night and I'm sitting here typing on Blogger. God damn I've gotten old. Anyway, I wouldn't mind going out, but all my friends were out playing in a "Snowbowl" flag football tournament. They started at 8:00 this morning and didn't stop until just a bit ago. Needless to say, they are worn out and not much for doing anything but resting.

I've had a decent day on the tables today. Of course, I couldn't pry myself away from the heads up tables, but I faired well. It's still pretty swingy, but I'm getting the hang of it. I'm prone to tilt from time to time while playing though. When I get a big stack, I'm also prone to wanting to play big pots all the time and that has gotten me into trouble a lot. Lastly, I've been table selecting as best as possible too. If someone even somewhat competent sits down with me, I'll sit out and move onto another table. Hey, I'm not in it for bragging rights, I just want the money.

I'm just trying to decide now what to do with the rest of my night. I've watched all my Netflix movies. I'm caught up on all my TV shows. I hate college basketball (and all things basketball). I made some chili a little while ago and now I don't really want it. I might chill out with a nice video game. Hrmmm.. What to play, what to play.

** Update **

The chili smelled so good I had to try it. Scrumptdelicious.

0 comments: