Friday, June 6, 2008

When I order something that needs to be shipped to me, I usually have it shipped to the office. It's much more convenient that way. My Dad has a birthday coming up on Monday and I ordered him all 3 seasons of Arrested Development for a gift.

Just like hundreds of other orders that I've made a Amazon, I put in the same address on file and had it shipped here. Today is Friday and his birthday is on Monday, so I got worried and decided to track my package. Well, they decided to send this package USPS. My heart sank when I realized this.

You see our office is stupid. You can send something UPS, Fedex, DHL, whatever to our street address. Send something via mail to this address and you get nothing. They don't even try.

So I called the Post Office. The woman did not want to help me at all. I got kind of rude with her and at least she looked through some stack of stuff (supposedly). According to her, it should be already on the truck going back. That's all well and good, except for the fact when I track my package it says "DELIVERED". It sure as fuck wasn't delivered here!

Fuck the Post Office and everything the government is in any way involved. They are low life fuck ups. They can't do shit right. And now they are screwing up my Dad's b-day present!

0 comments: