Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hard times again

I've fallen into another poker funk. That didn't take long. I dont' really care though. I'm just playing for the sake of playing right now. Hopefully I can burn through this small (so far) downswing fairly quickly and get it all behind me without going on monkey tilt. So far so good, but we'll see if it keeps kicking my ass day in and day out.

I think I'm going to jump in the NL games tonight to mix things up. I failed miserably as far as clearing that bonus. I sent an email to FT pleading for an extension, but I don't really expect anything to come of that.

The good thing about playing limit poker is the rakeback you get in return. That shit really adds up at the small stakes games. I should have a nice rakeback payment coming at the end of June because I didn't cash out any of it for my efforts in May.

I'm having a hard time wanting to play once I get home from work. All day long at work, all I can think about is getting away from everyone and firing up a bunch of tables and grinding. Then when I get there, I start playing with the puppy or working in the yard and have a hard time tearing myself away for some table time. If only there were more hours in a day, this wouldn't be a problem.

0 comments: