Monday, June 9, 2008

No more politics

I'm so fucking tired of this presidential election. I'm tired of hearing about it on the radio. I don't have a TV, but when I watch other people's TV's, I hear about it there. I've even started hearing about it from the mouth breathers down the street because it has turned into a black/white issue with them. They are rooting for whitey.

Personally, I'm so burnt out on politics. It's all the same B.S. If I actually believed Obama would make a difference in Washington, I'd support him. As it stands now, I'm not supporting either candidate. That's my view on the subject right now and all the detail I'll get into.

The one thing that really bugs me about this election though is the fact that my favorite poker blogs are spewing all this political mumbo jumbo day in and day out. Which means I'm not getting entertained. I'm not pointing fingers either because I'm guilty myself. It seems the poker community leans to the left as where I try to walk the middle, but fall to the right if I lose my balance. So I'm sure it's even more frustrating for one of my readers when they log in and see me calling Obama a douchebag.

So here's the deal. This blog is going to be politics free (unless it's something directly poker related). You catch me blogging about politics on this particular blog, you get to rename it for a week. Just email me if you catch me and tell me what you want it named and I'll do it.

Starting.....



Now!

0 comments: