Monday, June 30, 2008

Last straw

This has been such a cruddy day.  After my last post, I decided to go ahead and get my money moving so I could hopefully have a decent sized bankroll on Stars and Full Tilt at the same time.  Then, when I went to Full Tilt to withdraw, it said that the Bank Transfer option was unavailable.  Not a problem, I have MyWebATM….NOPE!  Same problem.

If any of Full Tilt’s reps are reading this, you have broken the camel’s back.  My last cashout took exactly 31 days for a simple bank wire.  You randomly shut down people’s accounts, accuse them of fraud, and then proceed to shut down all communication with the defendents until you have proven them guilty.  Your software looks like some kind of bad Cartoon network show without doing some serious modification to the program.  Your Ironman program is retarded.  Why would you reward someone that plays more days in a row better than someone that just plays more hands?

Face it, Full Tilt, Pokerstars is kicking your ass right now in all aspects.  And that’s where my business goes for a while.

0 comments: