Friday, June 13, 2008

Let the vacationing begin!

I have 35 minutes before running out this door and shutting this office completely out of my brain for a week.  I had to frantically work today to get everything done that needed to be done so I can get out of here today.  That’s the reason I haven’t posted until now.

I don’t really have anything on the agenda tonight other than not working.  I think I might put in a marathon poker session or run a few MTTs.  I’m not really sure yet and haven’t talked to anyone today to see what all is going on.

I downloaded the commercial release of Pokertracker 3 last night and toyed around with it for a while.  It’s much better than the beta I had tried out sometime ago.  However, it’s a big time resource hog.  The first time I ran it, my computer vomited on me.  After a reboot, it did OK.  I played around with the HUD most and added stats I like/use and got it looking all pretty on the 6 max tables.   I think the HUD layout design part of the software is much easier to work with than regular PAHUD.

After playing around with PT3, I thought I’d play some poker.  It was getting late, but I played about an hour.  The only real hand of note was me getting it all in with 2 overcards and the nut flush draw against top pair and getting there.  I won about 1 buyin for the night, but only played for a little bit.

I’m kind of scramble brained right now and can’t really focus on writing this post.  So I’ll just end the post here.  I’m going home in a bit and relaxing.  I’ll probably post a couple times over the vacation, who knows.

0 comments: