Thursday, June 5, 2008

Score 1 for Full Tilt

My bonus expired yesterday. I was like $1.21 shy of clearing the next $20 when it expired. That was a bummer. I contacted Full Tilt asking them if by any chance they could extend this bonus for me since I was just now finding time to do some grinding. I didn't really expect anything from the email but an apology and a statement saying it was against policy. Instead I got this:

...

Although we are unable to extend the bonus offer, we can re-issue a new
bonus equivalent to the remainder of your unearned bonus.

As you were only $1.21 away from releasing your last $20.00 bonus
increment before the offer expired, as a courtesy we have released
another $20.00 increment into your cash balance. These funds are
available in your account as of now.

....

So basically, I have a brand new bonus to work with. I was just expecting a day or 2 extension at best. Now I have 21 days to finish the bonus off.

------------


I played more hands yesterday than I have played in a long time. I just felt like grinding it out. Unfortunately, I could have played 10 minutes and had the same results. It was an up and down day with me ending up just barely on the plus side. At least it was a profit. And a good deal of rakeback.

0 comments: