Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rolling up a stake

I have been playing a lot of hands the past 2 days.  I started out grinding $10NL because that's all I really had the money on hand to play until my Full Tilt Check comes.  So I grinded my Stars roll up a little bit playing $10NL.  Then I got enough to play some $25NL last night.  I just 2 tabled and I owned.  I played $25NL today and I wouldn't call it owning, but if I had not got 3 out-ed in a huge pot, I would have owned.  As it stands, I booked another nice win.  The good news is that I have enough in my Stars roll to actually 4 table $25NL without the need for deposit.  I'll just put that Full Tilt check to the side and allow it to collect interest for a little while and hopefully I'll never need it.

 

I think I'll play just a couple thousand more hands at $25NL and if things continue to go well, I'll move up the $50 game. 

0 comments: