Friday, July 11, 2008

Congrats to Iggy for making the money and surviving day 3 of the WSOP.  I know the little man has to be exhausted right now, but remember the field is full of donkies and with your patience at the tables, you can take this bitch down for the bloggers.

I sucked it up last night on the tables.  I tried playing in several satellites and stayed away from the cash games for the day.  I cashed in zero of the tournaments I played.  I went deep in all of the tournaments but 1 too.  The 1 I didn't go deep in was a triple shootout where I did get down to heads up at my first table, but the dude made 2 hero calls on me and beat me.

I'm going to study up a little bit on MTTs this coming week and put them as part of my arsenal again.  They are too soft not to.

Tonight, I'll be going to the newly constructed concert hall type building they opening in town.  There will be a Bluegrass band playing that I've never heard before.  I'm not a big bluegrass fan, but a music and local music fan, so I'll go check it out...especialy for free.  I'm most interested in this huge building they have erected in town.  It looks fabulous!

0 comments: