Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lack of updates on my end.  Sorry about that.  I haven’t been in the office.  This won’t be a proper post either because I have training in a few minutes.

I have been working out of town the past 2 days.  I have in-office training the next 2 days.  Friday can’t get here fast enough. 

I played a bunch of tournaments over the weekend and ran like pure ass.  I tried to make it up by playing 2-7 triple draw and run like smelly ass.  I lost a good chunk of money over the weekend.

I haven’t played poker the past 2 days because I have been getting home late.  I went to my parents house to watch the HR derby Monday night.  Last night, I had intended to watch the All-Star game on MLB.tv, but what was I thinking?  It was blacked out of course.  Fox, ESPN, and MLB are tight.

Maybe more of a proper update later on.  I still haven’t began working on the new site either.  So much to do, so little motivation to do it.

0 comments: