Tuesday, July 8, 2008

LOL FullTiltaments

After 1 month to do a simple bank withdrawal, I lost confidence in Full Tilt.  But I got my money and all was good.  I went to make another withdrawal this month and they have “temporary” problems with teh payment processor, so checks are my only choice for withdrawing my money.

Today I get this:

Dear WiredAces77,

We wish to inform you of a temporary issue with our payment processor which has affected a small number of recent check withdrawals.

If you are affected by this issue and experience any difficulty cashing or depositing your recent check, please rest assured that we are fully aware of the situation and working to resolve it as swiftly as possible. we will contact you when we receive further information on the details of your recent check withdrawal.

In the interim, please reply to this email or contact checkquestions@fulltiltpoker.com for clarification and assistance.

We appreciate the importance of receiving your funds in a timely manner and apologize sincerely if you have been affected.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Full Tilt Poker Support

PokerStars #1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello. Im Tiago from Portugal. Im here to talk you about Nopaypoker. Can't say better that the possibility to play without paying nothing.. in the final you can make a great money to your paypal or netterler account.

Try It and let go right the tables! It gives you 25$ in your new account, just copy this link to your browser!

See you.

www.nopaypoker.com/?refid=weedpeggas

TripJax said...

Take the check option instead of the bank draft for now. I think checks will get to you in a couple of days and - obviously - drafts suck right now.

It is beyond me that we can direct satellite feeds from outerspace, track ourselves on gps from an iphone, but I can't get my money sent from one intertube site to another.

My bank transfer took so long (couple of weeks) that I completely forgot I requested it and thought I had received an erroneous $1000 into my bank account. When the cash hit I researched it, called my bank and was finally embaressed to realize I spent other peoples time researching a request I had made from a poker site. Fuck!