Sunday, December 23, 2007

Running at Expectation

I think I'm finally done with limit poker. Sure it's exciting and fast and fun. However, I just don't run well enough nor do I play enough hands to get through the tremendously long periods of breakeven or losing play. Basically, the game tilts me.

I played a BUNCH of Full Ring $25 NL yesterday. I played over 2000 hands which is a new record for me. I wanted to take advantage of the Full Tilt double points promotion. I think I made around 650 FTP points yesterday. Nothing major, but a lot for me. I'm still a long way off from my iPod Touch.

I also noticed yesterday that I can still make Iron Man Bronze level by getting a few 100 point days throughout the end of the year. Hopefully I can make it without any trouble. I definitely got my points in yesterday. I even played for a while after midnight, so I'm over half way to getting my points for today as well.

I have a cake in the oven right now. As soon as it's ready, I'm going to hop back on the tables. I can't play for superlong because my brother and nephew are coming in to do the Christmas thing.

0 comments: