Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ho Ho Hizzle

This is my first post on the new blog. So yay for me getting that all set up.

I just really noticed that Christmas is 5 days away. Less than a week! I have done all the shopping I'm going to do. I'm not a total Scrooge, but I do only buy for a select few individuals. Christmas is not about the gifts in my book, so I don't see any sense in spending money I don't have on a bunch of stuff that a bunch of people don't need.


Again, I'm not a Scrooge, but you couldn't tell by looking at my house. I don't even have a Christmas tree up. The only tree I have is this little 4 foot deal. But it's all I need right now. I don't have Christmas at my house, but I do have some Christmas spirit.

So tonight's duty is to put up my little Pygmy Christmas tree. Maybe I'll even wrap some presents too. I can't think of anything else that needs done, so tonight is Christmas night in my house. I might even break out the Egg Nog! I draw the line at singing Christmas tunes though. When it comes to Christmas music, I am a Scrooge. I think it sucks equally. I'll probably be putting up my tree to the sounds of Jimmy Page and Robert Plant.

0 comments: