Wednesday, July 21, 2010

*Sigh* Legit Beat

I’m trying to get the feel for Rush Poker.  I really love the fact that you can blaze through hands.  I hate the fact that it’s full of shortstackers.  However, the offset is that it’s full of TAGFish and rakeback whores that help my red line go thru the roof.  Now if I could just figure out how to win a showdown:

Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 814525
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $58.79
Hero (MP): $25.10
CO: $13.04
BTN: $25.00
SB: $48.30
BB: $13.61

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is MP with 7 of diamonds 7 of spades
1 fold, Hero raises to $0.75, 1 fold, BTN raises to $2, 1 fold, BB calls $1.75, Hero calls $1.25

Flop: ($6.10) T of clubs K of diamonds 7 of hearts (3 players)
BB bets $11.61 all in, Hero raises to $23.10 all in, BTN folds

Turn: ($29.32) A of diamonds (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($29.32) A of spades (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: $29.32
Hero shows 7 of diamonds 7 of spades (a full house, Sevens full of Aces)
BB shows A of hearts K of spades (a full house, Aces full of Kings)
BB wins $27.86
(Rake: $1.46)

For those of you following along at home, that’s a 96.5% favorite when the money went in…going down in flames.  I ran 6 buyins below EV today just playing $25NL.  Good thing I wasn’t playing my normal stakes I suppose.

I also went to the doctor today.  Apparently I’m depressed.  The doctor prescribed some sort of anti-depressant for me to take.  I thought about offering them at a discount to Dr. Pauly.  He might be able to use them as party favors.  But since my doctor is kinda hot, I figure I’ll throw her a bone and try them.  It might help with tilt issues after all.  But seriously, the only depression I feel is that I let myself get so god damned fat and I can’t do things I would normally want to do.  But I’m doing pretty damned well on the diet front and I’m going to start a more structured exercise regime in the morning.  It won’t be long before I’m back down to fighting weight.

My blood pressure is still on the high side as well.  Oh, and I have a vitamin D deficiency.  Pills Pills Pills.  Pharmaceutical Companies 4, Predator314 0.

In other news, I’m stuck in a rut on the internet.  I turn on the computer and pretty much hit the same 3-4 websites and I’m done.  I’ll check my Gmail and if there’s an interesting headline on my Google start page, I might check the news.  Then Facebook.  Then my Fantasy Baseball Scores.  Then 2+2.  Done.  I need to expand my internet horizons a bit more.

0 comments: