Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sickness: Week #2

I've been sick since late last Friday night. I was hoping I would magically feel better this week since it's the start of a new week. But nope, I rolled out of bed, tried to get the day rolling, and it just didn't happen. I don't think it's a Swine Flu, but what the hell do I know? The only reason I don't think that is because I never really had a bad fever. The rest of the symptoms were/are definitely present though.


Don't get me wrong, I feel much better than I did 1 week ago. But I still feel like ass. I'm all congested, still have periods of body aches, and just feel out of it. I've tried to rectify the situation by avoiding any bad foods. When I eat right, I feel good. This has helped me get through the days, but it's exactly making me feel healthy.


Hopefully I'm at the tail end of this thing, because it has really kicked my ass. I haven't been able to sit and grind poker like I should be doing either which hurts my wallet as well. Poor poor pitiful me :)



0 comments: