Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 1 of uber-grinding = failure

I'm already running 5 buyings below EV this month. FML.





I grinded for about 2 hours yesterday. I was getting aggravated as shit because I was getting my money in good left and right and getting hosed. I shut it down after about 1500 hands. I took off to the grocery store to pick up a few things and clear my head. I was gonna pick back up and play some more after that. Well, on the way home, directly in front of my next door neighbor's house, a stupid fuckin deer decided to prance its big ass in front of my car. We locked eyes at about the time her dumb ass flipped straight up in the air and landed in the other lane. I didn't stick around to see if it survived. My guess is yes, but she wasn't liking it. I managed to get slowed down to maybe 15-20 mph before we locked horns (<--- see what I did there? it was a doe, so no antlers). Anyway I was so damned mad because it broke the grill on the front of my car. So thats my excuse for not grinding several more hours last night.





Never fear though, I'm super motivated today. I'm already up and at 'em today. I've had a nice nutritious breakfast and a little bit of exercise in the form of picking up trash scattered about my yard. Seems either dogs or raccoons got in my trash last night. FML. But I'm in good spirits. It's bowling night. It's cold outside today. I'm just going to watch last night's episode of Dexter and then grind until time to leave. Depending on my state of mind, I might squeeze in a few more hands after bowling. I should get a solid 6-8 hours of play today. If I had better drugs I could do this. Anyone know how addictive Adderall is :) ?





And with that I leave you with some video footage of some friends I went to school with jamming at the train station:



















































































The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test Song

Poor Taters | MySpace Video







0 comments: