Sunday, November 1, 2009

I love eggs

I woke up this morning after an awesome night's sleep (9 hours FTMFW!) and decided to eat healthy today. 3 egg whites + 1 yolk with a touch of Frank's hot sauce. Damn they are good! I love eggs and I don't know why I don't eat them every morning. It literally takes 5 minutes to cook them too. DId I mention these eggs were straight out of the chicken's butt? My uncle has some chickens and has been my egg connection for about a year now. I just had to get over the fact that not all eggs are white, yet they are all the same in the middle. I had a green one and 2 brown ones this morning.


200911010948.jpg


There's also nothing but water to drink in this house. I'm cheap. After I finish a bottle, I refill it from the water dispenser in the refrigerator and then re-use the bottles.


The rest of the day is laid out food-wise. Mom is making chicken & rice. I'll probably have some more of that chicken for dinner. And I have several various kinds of apples laying around the house. There is ZERO Halloween candy. Nothing to tempt me.


I even feel like exercising today. Go me :)



0 comments: