Tuesday, March 25, 2008

In the meantime

While I'm on my poker vacation, I figured this would be a good time to move some money around and do a little bonus whoring. I really miss Neteller for times like these. I cashed out $250 from my Full Tilt account directly to my bank account. This is the first time doing this option, but I wanted to avoid the MyWebATM fees and the check wait. So supposedly, I'm going to have the funds available in 5-7 days.

With this $250, I'm depositing into a lesser known site that I'll mention at a later time. I get 100% bonus with a 7x raked hands rate to clear. I could get up to $1000 bonus, but the bankroll can't afford it. I figured I'd just start with $250 since that would help out my roll pretty well right now. So, with $250 bonus, I have to play 3500 raked hands in no particular amount of time to clear. This site also allows for "bottomless" bonuses up to like $20K a year (no, this is not Absolute). My affiliate also has a 3rd incentive that can't be used as a "sign up" incentive, but does promise that it's better than the 100% deposit bonus + the bottomless bonuses. I can't get the details on that until I sign up. Gay, but intriguing.

I've been checking out play on this site and the games seem pretty good at my levels, so I shouldn't have any problems. Once I clear my $250, I'm not sure if I'll actually stick around or not. It all depends on the quality of the site and the games.

0 comments: