Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Morgan Spurlock is a Pussy

In Super Size Me, Morgan Spurlock ate nothing but McDonalds for 30 days.  It had drastic effects on his health and well-being.  I say he’s a pussy.  I’m pretty sure I went way longer than that.  It wasn’t just McDonalds, but an array of every fast food restaurant and delivery spot in my area.  Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner… 6-7 days a week.

Today I went back to the doctor.  I knew I had lost weight, but hadn’t actually weighed until the day before yesterday.  When I saw the number, I thought my scales were broke.  So I really didn’t know what to expect when I went to see the Doc today.  When I stepped on the scales, the number read 3 more pounds than what my scaled showed… But I was fully hydrated and fully clothed.  Total weight lost in 15 days: 49 lbs.

SUCK IT JILLIAN MICHAELS!

1 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

really awesome accomplishment. Keep it up!