Sunday, May 18, 2008

Limit Poker is the gayest

I've been trying to clear some of that Full Tilt $300 bonus they gave me for fucking up my cashout. It's coming along slowly at the $1/2 tables. It doesn't help that I can't win a hand either.

I only played a couple hundred hands today because I was so disgusted. I wanted to grind a bit during happy hour so I would get double points towards the bonus, but by the time happy hour come around, I was tired of poker.

I also spent a good part of the day playing GTA:IV. I love the game, but it's definitely got flaws and really doesn't deserve the 10/10 ratings it got from many reviewers. It's still an awesome game though and I'm addicted.

I tried to get a new cell phone today. AT&T has a Blackberry Curve for $99, so I think I'm going to go with it. I went to the store which was bought out by AT&T. My current phone is with the old service (pre-buyout) and I would need to migrate over. I walk up to the counter and told the guy exactly what I needed.

He babbled something about sunspots, navigation sectors, and cold sores before telling me "They weren't allowed to do any migrations today". What the fuck? He offered me his card and I could come back tomorrow and see him and he would take care of me. I crumpled the card and discarded it into the trash as I left. I hate the mall, but made a special trip and came up empty. I'll try again tomorrow, but in a different place.

0 comments: