Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is it just me?

So this has been going on for years and I'm not sure if this phenomenon is exclusive to me or if it's a common occurrence. When I go to take a shit, I sit on the toilet like any other human. Usually before the turds release, I piss and seemingly empty the bladder. Then I commence to shitting. Usually after a turd or 2, the phenomenon occurs. All of the sudden, I'm taking another FULL piss. Where the hell did this piss come from? Did I not just empty my bladder 5 seconds ago? Were my turds blocking off party of my bladder preventing it from being properly emptying? Is this problem exclusive to fat people? These are questions that haunt me at 4:54 a.m. when I'm battling insomnia (and after taking a nice shit).

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Sounds like prostate problems man! BWAHAHAHA! (Fuck, Karma is gonna get me, but I can not resist!)

Predator314 said...

LOL, it might be :) However, this has been going on for as long as I can remember...like even back when I was a teenager.

I'm not at the point in my life where I'm comfortable with the doc sticking his finger up my ass, so I'll just probably die if it's some sort of prostate problem. But at least I die with my dignity.